How does e-cigarette works?
The electronic cigarette is made up of three parts; the battery,
the atomizer & the cartridge.
When you inhale, the atomizer vaporizes some flavoured liquid within
the cartridge into a vapour. The vapour formed is odourless and
The device needs to be charged daily and depending on your
consumption from 1 to 3 hours.
Cartridges can be replaced with new
disposable fluid filled cartridges.
Our e cig (universal) cartridges interchangeable refills come with flavors or brands
- Marlboro E-cig Refill Cartridges
- Virginia E Cig Flavor Cartridges
- Benson and Hedges E Cigarette Cartridges
- Menthol Electronic Cigararette Cartridges Stock
If you are wondering
where can you buy electronic cigarette, flavor cartridges, virginia, marlboro, benson and hedges cartridges to help you quit smoking; all of our electronic cigarette cartridges refill are a box of 10 cartridges and priced at AUD $12.95 $9.95 only.
How can an e-cigarette help me quit smoking
Electronic cigarettes (electronic cigarette cartridges no nicotine) are a great pretender to overcome the regular
habit of smoking.
There is no Nicotine in the e-cigarette, just a flavoured vapour.
There are various reasons why people need to buy an
e-cigarette, apart from the obvious reason of trying to quit smoking for all the major reasons like health & money.
Smoking is just a bad habit, it's all in
Statistically the average smoker brings their cigarette up to their
mouth around 14 times per cigarette.
Let's say a person smokes 20
cigarettes per day.
This means that on average the person is lifting their fingers up to
their mouth 280 times per day.
What else do people usually do 280 times per day?
Not much... This is the reason why it's such a habit, because people lift their fingers up to their
mouth hundreds of times per day. It eventually
becomes as natural as breathing.
Smoking is not an addiction is just a habit.
Other quit smoking therapies are basically
administering you with another form of nicotine, where as you are
not breaking the habit.
Majority of people try various methods but tend
to fail after a few weeks, because they miss the action of holding a
As you can see even if you are a light smoker, you could save over
$2,500 in the first year of use.
More money in your pocket....
You could spend a holiday
and a healthier new way of smoking !
4 reasons or benefits of electronic cigarettes to help you Quit Smoking
Breathing will improve
Risk of heart disease will decrease
Sense of taste and smell will dramatically improve
you will feel far more energetic!
Where to buy electronic cigarette? Click the "Order Now" button the buy your e-cigarette (electronic cigarette) starter kit online.
Watch E-cigarettes Video!!!
Quit Smoking Benefits
- Your heart rate and blood pressure start drop.
- Almost all the nicotine is out of your blood stream.
- Your body's carbon monoxide levels have dropped and you can breathe more easily.
- Your breath feels fresher. The nicotine stains on your fingers start to fade.
- You'll cough and wheeze less.
- Your blow flows more easily to your fingers and toes. Cuts and bruises heal better.
- Your lungs are working much better.
- Your blood pressure returns to normal.
- Within 4 years - there is a large drop in your risk of heart attack. After 15 years - your risk of stroke is close to that of a person who never smoked.
Quit Smoking Side Effects
Weight gain - People who successfully quit smoking may initially gain weight. In a 1991 study that found that the mean weight gain due to smoking cessation was 2.8 kg (6.2 lb) for men and 3.8 kg (8.4 lb) for women, the researchers concluded "weight gain is not likely to negate the health benefits of smoking cessation, but its cosmetic effects may interfere with attempts to quit. [wikipedia]
Quit Smoking Help and Tips
Quitting smoking can be a long and hard process. But staying quit is the longest and most important part of it. Every day you must decide not to smoke today. Each day that you do not smoke is a small victory. These all add up to a huge victory over time. Many of the things you did to help you quit smoking can help you gain that victory.
- For the first few days after you quit smoking, spend as much free time as you can in public places where smoking is not allowed. (Places like libraries, malls, museums, theaters, restaurants without bars, and churches are often smoke-free. Look for the no-smoking signs.)
- Be ready for future situations or crises that might make you want to smoke again, and think of all the important reasons you have decided to quit. To remind yourself of these reasons, you may want to put a picture of the people who are the most important to you somewhere you see it every day, or keep one handy in your purse or wallet.
- Think positive thoughts about how awesome it is that you are quitting smoking and getting healthy. If you notice your thoughts taking a downturn, try replacing them with a mental picture of your goal. Remember that quitting is a learning process. Be patient with yourself.
- Know that anger, frustration, anxiety, irritability, and even depression are normal after quitting and will get better with time. See your doctor if these feelings last for more than a month.
- Wear a rubber band around your wrist. Whenever you have a thought about smoking, snap it against your wrist to remind yourself of all the unpleasant reasons that made you want to quit in the first place. Then remember that you will not always need a rubber band to help you stay in line with your plans to quit.
- You may have a lot of pent-up energy while trying to quit. Consider these activities when you're looking for something to do besides smoking. And many of these things can help keep you from gaining weight after quitting, too.
- The first few weeks after quitting smoking can be hard for anyone. And staying quit may be extra tough during the holiday season, when stress and the temptation to overindulge are often worse. Some special efforts can help you celebrate the holidays without giving in to the urge to smoke. Many of these ideas can also be helpful throughout the year.
- As a celebration of staying quit, think about buying yourself that special something you've been wanting.
- If you have a weak moment during the holidays and slip, don't panic. Walk through the door, take a deep breath, and decide to resume your quitting program right away. Destroy any cigarettes you have before you're tempted to smoke another. Remind yourself of your commitment to quit, and all the reasons you quit. Try to figure out why you had a setback and learn from it.
We want you to quit smoking and we're here to support you!